The maternity checklists available these days give me a (temporary?) sense of sanity and progress about our baby/parent preparations, esp. with the pending 3rd trimester. Time flies! This week, I discovered a comprehensive pregnancy checklist from The Bump — part of the same umbrella site we used for our wedding 6+ years ago, The Knot. Pretty cool.
Notable checks for this week:
- Long term visit pass for parents – Application sent and under review.
- Accomodation for parents – Rental bid accepted. Letter of Intent received.
- Baby crib and mattress – Thanks, Kenny!
- Newborn suits/hats/mits/booties/bibs/sleeping bags/blankets – Yay for friends, Mothercare and Kiddy Palace
- Upsized exercise tops, dresses and work pants – Sales at Vivocity, Novena and Marina Square 🙂
- Little one is ACTIVE. Hmm… many sleepless nights and days ahead?
Our hospital antenatal class just finished part 1 of physiotherapy with the highlight being the massage section. Hubby now knows how to give great back massages. No more excuses 😉 Also, I have somehow developed the biggest bump in my prenatal pilates class. How did this happen?!