Evidently, they’re right so far about me and the little one! Then again, it’s a 50/50 probability, eh?
- Linea Nigra (belly line pigmentation due to hormones): Pubic to belly button only – Girl. Pubic all the way to lower rib – Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Carrying position (own body, baby’s position): High, sideways (weight around hip and bum) – Girl. Low, front – Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Mom’s skin: Soft – Girl. Dry – Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Mom’s hair: Thin/Dull – Girl. Full/glossy – Boy. Verdict: Boy (but my hair’s always like this!)
- Food craving: Sweet – Girl. Sour/Salty/Proteins – Boy. Verdict: Boy (again though, that’s my preference too)
- Early morning sickness: Yes/Bad – Girl. No/OK – Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Feet vs pre-pregnancy: Same – Girl. Colder – Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Baby’s heartrate (changes by baby’s age and movement): Above 140 bpm – Girl. Below 140 bpm – Boy. Verdict: N/A. (Between 120-160 bpm is good)
- Math: Time of conception + Number of month conceived: Odd – Girl. Even – Boy. Verdict: ?!
- Movement of (dangled) wedding ring over belly: Pendulum – Girl. Circles – Boy. Verdict: ?!