- First baby laundry. Gosh, those booties and mitts are soo tiny! Need more clothes pegs.
- Hospital bag packed. Call it paranoia or intuition, I still expect to deliver early…
- Helper’s room cleared out (almost). House will be clean again this Sat onwards. Yaay.
- Confinement catering ordered. Better stock up on other food before I go all home-cooked Chinese!
- Baby’s hyperactive just before it rains heavily at dawn. Awesome little weather man.
- Fluid retention, mainly in my hands. Last time I got carpal tunnel was years ago when I played the cello …. this time, my fingers are so swollen I can’t even remove my ring.
- IKEA left out 2 screws. Gotta wait to enjoy that Poang armchair and set up nursery.
- Major reorg at work. Worried about my team while I’m gone.
- Hot mama! First time my body temp’s higher than hubby’s. Thank God it’s been relatively cool (and wet) lately.
- Baby’s hyperactivity while reassuring, wakes me at ungodly hours!